Air Fryer- Frying With Air, Not Oil
Philips AirFryer. Air is the new oil.
The new PHILIPS AirFryer allows you to fry a variety of delicious food, snacks, chicken, meat and more in a quick and easy way using a unique combination of fast circulating hot air and grill element, all without oil!
Tasiest food and snacks without the oil!
- Rapid Air technology fries the tastiest food without the additional oil
- Adjustable temperature control for the perfect result
- Recipe booklet full of inspiring recipes and tips and tricks
- Food seperator to fry different dishes at the same time
Only a little effort
- Produces less odour and is easy to clean for daily use
- Timer with ready signal and auto shutoff
- Integrated air filter keeps your kitchen fresh and clean
- Dishwater proof parts for easy cleaning
- Cord storage keeps kitchen surface neat and tidy
Now you can enjoy up to 80% less fat* and 100% guilt-free food!
Available in Lavender White and Black.
*Compared to fresh fries prepared in a conventional Philips fryer.
PHILIPS AirFryer is retailing at $409 at Home at TANGS Home at TANGS Orchard, B1 and TANGS VivoCity, L2. Check in-store for special offers now!
8 Days To See & Feel A New Born Skin: Biotherm New Life Plankton Essence
The Legend It is said that women journeyed from afar for the promise of lasting beauty. After the bath in the miraculous waters, skin was like reborn. Over centuries, the source’s rejuvenating powers grew into legend: known as the fountain of y ... (more)
IMPRESSA J9.3 Carbon
Carbon is the stuff of high-tech dreams, a robust lightweight material, indispensable in aviation and aerospace design, which is used in the automotive industry and for high-performance sports equipment. But it’s much more than just a modern mat ... (more)
Know your skin DNA, Prepare for your skin's future.
Is your skin’s future written in your genes? SK-II’s revolutionary new counseling service that combines DNA and skin surface analysis may just be the key to understanding the future potential of your skin.While the latest SK-II-led studies o ... (more)